Thanks to Variety Cruises for their support of California Institute Of The Arts!
About this Cruise
Discover Iceland on this Amazing 7 Night Icelandic Cruise for Two! Experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, unraveling the wonders of the coast of Iceland. Sailing from Reykjavik to Akureyri, revel in the dramatic volcanic landscape and undiscovered beauty of this Nordic island nation, including geysers, hot springs, waterfalls, glaciers, black-sand beaches, and more.
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins in Category B with private SH/WC & air conditioning
- Buffet breakfast and two meals daily, including Welcome Cocktail and Local Theme Evening
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability)
*Variety Cruises is the USA Today Reader's Choice "Best Boutique Cruise Line" worldwide.
Airfare, shore excursions/other land arrangements, crew tips, and personal expenses are not included. Port taxes of roughly $ 330 per person are collected on board.
https://cloud.travelpledge.com/From: Reykjavik To: Akureyri (or reverse)
Valid for 2019 sailings, If not redeemed for 2019 cruises, Variety Cruises has the option to offer a cabin of the same category or value for two persons in a destination available, on board another ship.
Variety Cruises is one of the leading yacht cruise lines worldwide, operating a fleet of 11 fully owned vessels offering travelers the ultimate Yacht Cruise experience. With capacities ranging from 5 to 36 cabins, Variety Cruises’ upscale yachts and experiential cruise itineraries embrace each destination by visiting much-loved and unfrequented ports of call in a private, intimate and relaxed environment. Some of Variety Cruises’ industry nomination highlights:
- USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS 2016: “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
- CruiseCritic.Com 2015: one of the top 15 small ship cruise lines and ” Best for Yacht Cruises” category
- Tourism Awards 2015: Gold Award in “Small Ship Cruising in Greece” category
- CruiseCritic.Com; the No1 small ship cruise line in the Scenic Nature category
- Conde Nast Traveler Greece; the best Small Ship Cruise Line in Greece
The M/S PANORAMA is a 54 meter elegant motor sailer accommodating just 49 passengers in 24 outside cabins. The M/S PANORAMA is a 54 meter/24 cabin elegant motor sailer that was launched in 1993 and was renovated in 2001, 2008 and 2014. This state of the art sail cruiser has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings, has sailed from the Seychelles to Monte Carlo and from the Black Sea to Cuba and offers the highest standard of accommodation, comfort and safety. The vessel complies with the most stringent SOLAS safety regulations.